Rapidscan:-- The multi tool web vulnerability scanner
It is quite a fuss for a pentester to perform binge-tool-scanning (running security scanning tools one after the other) sans automation. Unless you are a pro at automating stuff, it is a herculean task to perform binge-scan for each and every engagement. The ultimate goal of this program is to solve this problem through automation; viz. running multiple scanning tools to discover vulnerabilities, effectively judge false-positives, collectively correlate results and saves precious time; all these under one roof.
1. DNS/HTTP Load Balancers & Web Application
2. Checks for Joomla, WordPress, and Drupal
3. SSL related Vulnerabilities (HEARTBLEED, FREAK,
POODLE, CCS Injection, LOGJAM, OCSP Stapling).
4. Commonly Opened Ports.
5. DNS Zone Transfers using multiple tools (Fierce,
DNSWalk, DNSRecon, DNSEnum).
6. Sub-Domains Brute Forcing.
7. Open Directory/File Brute Forcing.
8. Shallow XSS, SQLi and BSQLi Banners.
9. Slow-Loris DoS Attack, LFI (Local File Inclusion), RFI
(Remote File Inclusion) & RCE (Remote Code
Download link:- https://github.com/skavngr/rapidscan